Monday 2 July 2018

I've gone live on YouTube!!!!!!!!

EEEEKKKKKK

I can't believe i've actually gone and done it but i've started my own YouTube channel!!

There are 2 videos up so far and i'd love it if you could take a look and leave me some feed back!!


For my 1st video i used the Painted Glass stamp set using Lovely Lipstick and Powder Pink.

The card base is Thick Whisper White measuring 21 x 14.8 cm {or half a sheet of A4}
and scored at 10.5 cm.

A piece of Lovely Lipstick measuring 10 x 14.3 cm
and a piece of Whisper White measuring 6 x 3 cm.

I also used the Detailed Trio Punch,
Lovely Lipstick Ink Pad and Stampin' Write markers in Powder Pink and Lovely Lipstick.

                                                                     
       



My 2nd video showcases the Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.

The card base is Thick Very Vanilla cut and scored as above.
A piece of Fresh Fig cut to 10 x 14.3 and a piece of Very Vanilla cut 9.5 x 13.8 cm

I used ink pads in Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide.


                                                                 
 


There will be more videos so please subscribe to my channel and if you are interested in any of the products i use head over to my website!


Keep watching!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment