Wednesday 25 July 2018

Delightful Daisies!

Hi everyone.

For this weeks video I made  a card using the Daisy Delight stamp set.


The DSP that went with this suite retired with the last annual catalogue so for this card I had a go at making my own.

To do this I used a selection of the smaller stamps from the set and played around with them.  I stamped in Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive on a sheet of Whisper White which I then cut to size for the card I had in mind.

I had a lot of fun doing this so expect to see more examples of this in the furture!



The card sizes for this project are,

Thick Whisper White card base.  21 x 14.8 cm.  Scored at 10.5 cm.
2 pieces of Whisper White,  1, 12.3 x 8 cm.
                                              2, 7.5 x 2.5 cm.
Piece of DSP. 10 x 14.3 cm.

Whisper White scrap, enough for 2 daisies, 2 leaves and a flower centre.

I also used the Daisy Punch and the 1/2 inch circle punch.
and Inks,  Berry Burst.
                 Lemon Lime Twist.
                 Tranquil Tide.
                 Crushed Curry.



I hope you liked this project,  It's really versatile as you can mix it up buy using different colours and by really going wild with the DSP!

If you are interested in finding out more about Stampin' Up! or the products i've used please leave me a comment or pop by my website.

Happy crafting.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment