Thursday 12 July 2018

Birthday Backgrounds with the Stamperatus!

It's video time again!

For this weeks video i wanted to give you a look at the Stamperatus so i decided to use a card i made as a swap at a recent team event.

I wanted to showcase the new in colours and also challenge myself by using a stamp set that is, as the name suggests, backgrounds.



The main part of the card uses all 5 colours and then i varied the main colour on each.
The sentiment came from the Detailed with Love stamp set.


The measurements are as follows,

Thick Whisper White card base, 21 x 14.8 cm scored at 10.5cm.
Whisper White cut at 8.5 x 13 cm  and 5 x 2 cm.
In Colour DSP cut at 2.5 x 5.5 cm.


I love how easy the Stamperatus makes multiple stamping and its fabulous for multi step stamping.

Let me know what you think of the video and if you want any further information leave a comment or drop by my online shop!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment