Wednesday 8 March 2017

This weeks project!

This week I needed a Thank You card for my daughters childminder so naturally I decided to make one.

I decided on a pink theme and found a flower stamp and came up with this,


I used whisper white and pink pirouette card stock and ink in pink pirouette, blushing bride and pear pizzazz..
I didn't want the stamped image to look coloured in so I used a technique where you use a blender pen to put the ink on.  This way you get a lovely shaded look which works beautifully with the flowers..

I'm very pleased with the finished card, but having made one I had ideas for another!



This time I used wisteria wonder and wild wasabi ( I love the colour names Stampin Up use!) and added some Wink of Stella (glitter). To a few petals to make them stand out!
I also turned one of the flower stamps round so it looks like they are facing each other, instead of looking in the same direction.  It always surprises me how much you can change a project just by turning a stamp around.

The flower stamp is from the Natures Perfection set. This set is now retired but a similar flower can be found in the Oh So Succulent and So In Love stamp set.
The leaves and sentiments from the Paisleys and Posies set.

And don't forget, SALE-A-BRATION runs till 31st March which means you can choose a free item from the sale-a-bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!



Let me know which card is your favourite.

Back soon with more makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment